Amboseli 3 Days Safari
|3 Days 2 Nights||Amboseli||USD||Lodge|
The Amboseli is to the south of Kenya bordering Tanzania. Mt Kilimanjaro is the most dominant feature of Amboseli. Down this awesome mountain are great plains of grasslands. One gets easy viewing of Wilderbeest, Zebra, Giraffe, prides of Lions and herds of Elephants
DAY 1: NAIROBI - AMBOSELI
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to Amboseli National Park arriving Amboseli in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive in the park, a park famous for its big game and great scenic beauty whose entire
landscape is dominated by Mt Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli camp.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive at 6.30am, when you have the best chance to see the majestic
Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to the lodge for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon
game drive. All meals and overnight at Amboseli camp.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI - NAIROBI.
After early breakfast, proceed for morning game drive later depart to Nairobi or Arusha.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary