Maasai Mara 3 Days Safari
|3 Days 2 Nights||Maasai Mara||USD||Camping|
DAY 1: NAIROBI - MASAI MARA
Pick up from Airport of Place of Residence in Nairobi at?7:00am, Your safari takes you to the Maasai Mara Reserve and into the domain of the Maasai, Kenya's cattle-herding nomads determined to preserve their traditions. The Mara is magnificent, home to Kenya's richest concentration of wildlife, and regarded by many travelers as an essential stop on any tour of Africa. When westerners think of Africa and safari, this is place they imagine - golden grassland plains pocked with acacia, wildebeests, zebras, lions, and jackals bound by together by the cycle of life and death. Three days here will only scratch at the surface of the wonders of the Mara.
Arrival in Masai Mara in time for lunch, after lunch embark on an evening Game drive until Late evening when you settle for dinner and overnight. accommodation overnight at either Mara Sopa Lodge, Mara Serena Safari Lodge, Ashnil Mara Tented Camp or Mara Sarova Game Camp
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
Spend the day in Masai Mara, Kenya's most popular game reserve where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five - lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant, Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend entire day in the park, or you can choose to have early morning and late afternoon game drives. You will also have the option of visiting a local Masai village (at a cost of US$20 per person).
All meals and overnight at either Mara Sopa Lodge, Mara Serena Safari Lodge, Ashnil Mara Tented Camp or Mara Sarova Game Camp
DAY 3: MASAI MARA -NAIROBI
Early Morning breakfast at your camp check out of the camp and park and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or airport
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary