Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru 4 days Safari
|4 Days 3 Nights||Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru||USD||Camping & Lodge|
DAY 1: NAIROBI / MAASAI MARA
Picked up from your hotel where you will start your safari to Masai mara at 7:30am, travel south ward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley, admire the escapement of the area from a distance then continue to the Little Italian church which is just a few meters ahead, have the history of the place then proceed to Narok, a small Masaai town well known for the most beautiful curios ever, proceed to Masaai Mara for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MAASAI MARA.
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.All meals and over night in the camp.
DAY 3: MAASAI MARA / LAKE NAKURU
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Nakuru Hotel.
DAY 4: NAKURU / NAIROBI
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in L.Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon.
- Hotel / Hostel Pickup
- All meals noted in the itinerary
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary